List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [math] Porting someone else's work (license and all that)
From:       Phil Steitz <phil.steitz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-29 14:44:18

Great work, Sebastien!

Technically, the ICLA or software grant should be submitted directly to the secretary \
by the contributor, but I would just go ahead and send it along.  There is no need to \
provide any explanation.

Pls forward Michael's note below to private@commons.apache.org, so we have an admin \
record of it.  I don't think we need to ask for a grant or formal assignment of \
copyright for the code being ported, given Michael's note below.  Does anyone else?

Have fun with the port!

Phil