List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    [SITE] commons skin and parent snapshots uploaded; please test!
From:       sebb <sebbaz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-28 20:09:06

I've uploaded Commons Skin 3-SNAPSHOT and Parent 19-SNAPSHOT to allow
testing of site builds.

The generated pages should include:
* a clickable link to ApacheCon at the bottom of the menu,
* trademark notices at the bottom of each page
* nicer formatting of source code using colours to distinguish e.g.
strings and keywords.
* updated standard menu items.

Note that I have not yet changed commons-maven.css, so there will be a
redundant (unclickable) ApacheCon logo at the top of the LHS menu.

Please try out the new parent & skin and report any problems - just
change the component POM temporarily to depend on Commons Parent
19-SNAPSHOT and this should pick up the skin too.

I decided to use relative URLs for the prettify CSS and Javascript
because this means the formatting will work without needing to stage
or upload the site pages.

You'll need to install Commons-Parent 19-SNAPSHOT to your local repo
first, for example by using the following pom:

===========
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <!-- Depend on ASF parent in order to define the snapshot repo -->
  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
    <artifactId>apache</artifactId>
    <version>9</version>