List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    RE: [pool] Pool config vs. factory hierarchies.
From:       Gary Gregory <GGregory () seagullsoftware ! com>
Date:       2010-11-30 22:02:57

Yes, I thought we were on a roll there! Lots of good discussions and then... quiet. That's OK though. We all get busy. Time to come back and reflect.

I am still looking for these goals:
- Generics released ASAP. I would be OK for a earlier release just to get this out.
- Better names for properties and methods
- Refactor to remove duplication

Gary