List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: commons.scxml on google android
From:       "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akolkar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-29 21:58:24

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Jakob Sachse <jakobsa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been working on getting commons.scxml running on android. Today I
> got the stopwatch up and running.
<snip/>

This is neat, thanks for sharing!

If you want to write up a slightly more involved recipe / how to, we'd
be happy to post an Android "platform usecase / tutorial" on the
usecases part of the Commons SCXML website. So, there would be a link
from this page ...

  http://commons.apache.org/scxml/usecases.html

... to a new page about setting up for Android that you would
contribute, with pictures et al, if you are so willing. To do that,
you can check out the Commons SCXML source [1] (the website sources
are in the xdocs/ folder) and attach a patch [2] to JIRA [3] (you may
know all this already :-).

If you decide you want to contribute such a tutorial, I'd suggest
filing a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) [4] with the ASF first
(either fax or mail it in, its a one-time thing across all ASF
projects) -- this is what the ASF uses to track code provenance. If
you have any questions about it, let us know.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/source-repository.html
[2] http://commons.apache.org/patches.html
[3] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html