List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    RE: [pool] 1.4-RC1 available for review
From:       Gary Gregory <GGregory () seagullsoftware ! com>
Date:       2007-12-29 10:13:51

Hi All:

I've built and unit tested on Sun's SDKs and all is well for 1.4.2, 1.5.0, 1.6.0. All \
is well on the current stable build of Apache Harmony. Harmony does give some \
compiler warnings that would be nice to clean up, nothing major. For details, please \
see http://garygregory.com/os/testresults.html

Gary