List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [convert] Project restart ?
From:       Andres Almiray <aalmiray () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-07-31 20:14:19

Ugh! I hope you feel better by now.

In the meantime I've been reshaping the original code
from json-lib to be more friendly. There were too many
array converters; now there are the 9 array converters
only: 8 primitive and 1 generic (works with any
converter). The last statement on the
ObjectArrayConverter is not exactly true, it works on
any converter that does not convert to an array class.
The other 8 are needed because int[].class !=
Integer[].class, an so on.

I've included the other Conversion/Convert components
in the dormant repository.