List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    [net] FTP ListingFunctionalTest no longer works
From:       Steve Cohen <stevecoh1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-02-14 2:53:59

We have some functional tests for commons-net, which depend on
connecting to ftp sites and putting them through their paces.  (These
tests are excluded from Gump, for obvious reasons).  Some of the tests
depend on being able to access a vms ftp server at h71000.www7.hp.com.
This ftp server no longer seems to accept connections (or it may just be
a temporary glitch tonight).  I believe Jeff Brekke wrote this test.
Jeff, would you happen to know if this site has moved and if so, update
the test?  Thanks.