List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Another release documentation question
From:       Steve Cohen <stevecoh1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-12-04 20:57:14

What is the point of marking defects "LATER" before the release and then
resetting them afterward?  I don't see any report on the site that makes
use this information!  Nor does it appear that there's any way to query
bugzilla for the particular version I'm interested in commons-net
1.4.1.  Why does the bugzilla query page have a droplist of version
numbers rather than a combo-box?