List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    RE: [logging] DON_QUIXOTE branch
From:       "Andy McBride" <andy.mcbride () dsl ! pipex ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 23:47:43

This is good to see, anything which leads towards a more predictable
behaviour for CL is great.

I would personally prefer the static binding approach over byte code
manipulation as a more deterministic approach.

I'm curious at to your choice of 'Don Quixote' as a branch name, please,
please put me out of my misery and explain what the reference means! :-)

Regards,

Andy