List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [vfs] parsing uri
From:       Rami Ojares <rami.ojares () elisa ! fi>
Date:       2005-03-31 9:37:21

> And sometimes we just find some spare minutes and would like to
> experiment a little bit

I have absolutely nothing against experimenting and coding all kinds of weird
and useful things for your own purposes. I was just talking about what should
be included into vfs.

> even if the result is glitter, maybe for the
> time being it  become gold.

The difference between gold and glitter is that the good feeling that gold
gives lasts long. With glitter it only lasts a moment.

> YES! And I hope my progress so far made clear that I am definitely would
> NOT put some "quirks" into VFS.
> In fact I would say I am VERY conservative in the stuff I do.

12 points ... Mario.

- rami