List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    AW: Migrate to SVN?
From:       "Daniel Florey" <daniel.florey () web ! de>
Date:       2004-11-30 22:43:45

Did you manage to work with subclipse behind a proxy? I've had some long
discussions with the (big) custumer I'm currently working for so that they
changed their proxy setting to let the delta-v stuff going through, but...
unfortunately subclipse seems not to support proxies?
But if this would work this is a big plus.
On the other hand subclipse is not yet as mature as cvs support in eclipse.
My working copy gets obscured all the time... confusing.
Cheers,

Daniel