List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Jelly and a release
From:       robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-10-31 21:38:55

On 29 Oct 2004, at 20:00, Dion Gillard wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:17:34 +0100, robert burrell donkin
> <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> this isn't really a release stopper but it's been bothering me for a
>> while and so this seems like a good excuse to try to resolve it...
>>
>> the sub-sites for the tag libraries don't seem to inherit any common
>> navigation elements from either the main commons site or from the
>> jelly
>> site. i think that it'd be much better if they were more richly linked
>> back.
>>
>> were they designed this way? (and would there be any objections if i
>> updated them so they contained common stuff?)
>
> AFAIK, they weren't designed this way.
>
>> is it a issue of some kind? (i seem to recall paul complaining about
>> some digester behaviour as regards resolving urls ages ago)
> I think it's a matter of updating navigation etc....
>
> Feel free

cool

i'm having some problems running site:generate (from the jelly build).

1. does anyone know if this is working at the moment?
2. some of these problems also seem to occur when running the
site:generate from within the tag libraries. is this a issue that just
i'm having or is it expected that some tab libraries need fixing?

- robert