List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    RE: [configuration] JNDIConfiguration
From:       Jörg_Schaible <Joerg.Schaible () Elsag-Solutions ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 7:11:43

Eric Pugh wrote on Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:07 AM:

> Hi all,
>
> I finally finished reworking the JNDIConfiguration to
> properly work with
> SubsetConfiguration and CompositeConfiguration.   Basically I
> was using
> .listBindings instead of .list to retrieve a bunch of keys..
>
> I have implemented the code using spice jndi as I found that
> easier the simple-jndi to get started..  However, I haven't
> figured out where it is currently downloadable from.
>
> Eventually it will be maven enabled, and reachable from:
> http://spice.codehaus.org/download.html, however that looks
> to be in the future still.

It moved to codehaus, but was previously housed at sf and the maven repo is still \
there: http://spice.sf.net/maven

... wait, JNDIkit was not released either, so we have the same problem here as with \
Apache Naming :(

Eric, you can build and put the jar into a lib subdirectory and use Maven's overwrite \
feature http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Overriding_Stated_Dependencies

Regards,
Jörg