List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [HIVEMIND] The hive in Tapestry 3.0
From:       "Geoff Longman" <glongman () intelligentworks ! com>
Date:       2004-02-29 21:47:46

So I've created a bunch of hivemind services and I'm impressed in how how
easy it is. Especially w/regards to unit testing!

We used to have a terrible setup using Singletons and static references to
helper beans. Not anymore. We now have a module of terrific loosely coupled
services. Next step is to make those services available in our Tapestry app.

Kudos again Howard!

Now I'm trying to figure out a pattern for hundreds of pages to access the
services without hundreds of calls to Registry.

Geoff