List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Jelly and properties
From:       Jim Birchfield <jim.birchfield () genscape ! com>
Date:       2002-09-30 17:06:52

I would like to see Jelly look for a jelly.properties file on the classpath
and load the properties to be available for Jelly to use in the script.
James, have you had any thoughts around this issue?  It is easy to set the
properties when using Maven, but as I am starting to use Jelly as a
scripting language outright, It would be nice to have this feature.  Also, I
like the possibility of having a <j:properties> tag (thanks Bob) that can
load a given properties file to be made available.

Thoughts?

James Birchfield
Director, Application Development
Genscape, Inc.