List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    RE: Issues with logging
From:       Richard Sitze <rsitze () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2002-09-30 16:23:43

Please open a defect in Bugzilla for this.
<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

Hi,
 This issue has already been raised long time back under the subject
"Support for JDK1.4 Logger in Commons Package". It was told that time that
it will be fixed. But the fix has not happened yet. Hope it is resolved
quickly.

Krupa.