List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [i18n] howto create a new module in commons-sandbox ?
From:       "draftdog -home-" <draftdog () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 11:09:10

Good point,

I already wrote the basic classes for this, I have been thinking about it
since a long time (I also had to implement it several times @work, this gave
me some time to think about it before actually coming here :)

so what I have at this point is:

1. A basic framework for i18n (very lightweight)
2. some helper classes for exception and logging
3. Source code + Javadoc
4. JUnit test cases
5. UML design

I have attached everything to this mail (tarball),
you will need Ant to build/javadoc/test

please read /etc/readme.txt, it explains more or less what you need to now
(under construction)

Wouter