List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    RE: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
From:       <costinm () covalent ! net>
Date:       2002-01-31 21:57:19

As I said, a week would be nice. This is going to be a very important API
as many projects might depend on it. I don't think too many other
commons components will get this level of criticality - any change after
the release _must_ be backward compatible.

So getting the right thing out is quite important. It seems there is
already a majority of +1s ( from the messages I read before getting a
headache :-). I would like to have some time, now that we know this is
going to happen, for more people to look at the APIs, sleep on it,
discuss, etc.

Costin