List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] Unable to convert a Reference to a
From:       "Gopi Ramesh S.V.V." <gopi_ramesh () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-07 7:33:07

Hi,

I am getting the issue at "_is = _invoke(_os);" line in the connect method of \
_WDIRootStub as shown below:

 public MetaSolv.CORBA.WDIASR37.WDIManager connect(MetaSolv.CORBA.WDI.ConnectReq \
aConnectReq) throws MetaSolv.CORBA.WDI.WDIExcp  {
  while(true)
  {
  if(! this._is_local())
  {
   org.omg.CORBA.portable.InputStream _is = null;
   try
   {
    org.omg.CORBA.portable.OutputStream _os = _request( "connect", true);
    MetaSolv.CORBA.WDI.ConnectReqHelper.write(_os,aConnectReq);
    _is = _invoke(_os);
    MetaSolv.CORBA.WDIASR37.WDIManager _result = \
MetaSolv.CORBA.WDIASR37.WDIManagerHelper.read(_is);  return _result;
   }
   catch( org.omg.CORBA.portable.RemarshalException _rx ){}

}

This issue is coming with IOR binding and NameService binding(using \
resolve_initial_reference) also.

Please let me know what could be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

S.V.V.G.Ramesh