List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] OSGi bundle for JacORB
From:       fornacif <francois.fornaciari () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-06 20:53:07

Hello,

I'm interested by your bundles because I have to make a bundle which inits
the ORB and accesses to an external Name Service and I have some problems
with classloading. I'm using the Apache Felix OSGi Framework.

My bundle doesn't find JacORB classes even if the different jars are
included in the bundle classpath. The only way I found is to add this line
in my Activator :

Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(getClass().getClassLoader());

But it remains this error :

-> Exception in thread "Thread-48" java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/jacorb/orb/Delegate, method: getReference signature: (L
org/jacorb/poa/POA;)Lorg/omg/CORBA/portable/ObjectImpl;) Incompatible object
argument for function call
        at org.jacorb.orb.ORB._getObject(ORB.java:432)
        at org.jacorb.orb.ORB.string_to_object(ORB.java:1897)
        at org.jacorb.orb.ORB.resolve_initial_references(ORB.java:1216)
        at gicom.bank.GenericServer.<init>(GenericServer.java:73)
        at gicom.bank.Activator.run(Activator.java:51)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could you please help me to solve my problem ?

François