List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] connection directly using IPAddress and Port
From:       "Cuteanu, Victor" <victor.cuteanu () siemens ! com>
Date:       2007-02-02 13:51:14

Hello,

I just look in the documentation, there are many properties and options.
Some of them I remarked: like TAO interoperability and DNS . On IIOP
chaper many properties listed.
What I would like to know is some key hints or a road map for the
approach I should use.
Being a punctual question would by nice to have some more precise hints.

Thank You
Best Regards

Victor