List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] Generating *_impl.java files !
From:       "Jorge Olmos" <jorgeolmos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-28 16:16:02

Hi Alik,

I've the same problem you said, too many servants to implement that change
frecuently, so i quickly wrote the generator to solve it, but it needs
several improvements.

Actually POA2Servant generator works for one package at a time, further
version will support nested packages.

 I'm not a JacORB developer, but there is no problem if JacORB wants to
adopt it.

How should i propose it?

Regards,

Jorge