List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    [jacorb-developer] marshall/demarshall long stream...
From:       binh vo <bvo2341 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-02-27 1:51:44

Hello,

  I am using JaORB 2.0 beta 2 and seeing this problem.  Bascially I try to get the \
XML file from the stream.  When the file is long, then I get
Exception in thread "main" org.omg.CORBA.portable.IndirectionException:   vmcid: 0x0  \
                minor code: 0 completed: Maybe
        at org.jacorb.orb.CDRInputStream.read_indirect_value(Unknown Source)
        at org.jacorb.orb.CDRInputStream.read_value(Unknown Source)
        at OSS.XMLRWInfo._read(XMLRWInfo.java:34)
        at OSS.XMLRWInfoValueFactory_impl.read_value(XMLRWInfoValueFactory_impl.java:15)

        at org.jacorb.orb.CDRInputStream.read_untyped_value(Unknown Source)
        at org.jacorb.orb.CDRInputStream.read_typed_value(Unknown Source)
        at org.jacorb.orb.CDRInputStream.read_value(Unknown Source)
        at OSS._XMLStub.GetAllInfo(_XMLStub.java:471)
        at CLIXML.XMLGet.Func(XMLCLI.java:95)
        at CLILIB.MO_CLI.ExecuteOps(MO_CLI.java:509)
        at CLIXML.XMLCLI.main(XMLCLI.java:301)

Attached are the 2 hex dump of the good.txt (ie short file) and bad.txt (ie long \
file).  With the bad.txt, you will see exception above.  The problem seems to be \
reading the index value (FF FF D2 CC) of the good.txt and (FF FF D7 31) of the \
bad.txt.
Any idea what's going on and how to fix it?

thanks,

Binh Vo