List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    RE: [jacorb-developer] Problems
From:       "Kevin A. Palfreyman" <kap () apama ! com>
Date:       2004-02-25 9:29:27

The jacorb.jar manifest already specifies both avalon and the logkit
jars.
I even tried changing the manifests in avalon and logkit to refer to
each other, but that didn't help either.  I also tried directly
referencing all of the jars from the manifest of my test application,
but still no luck.

Any more ideas?

K.