List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] JDK 1.4.x compatibility issue ... bootclasspath
From:       Matthias Ernst <matthias.ernst () coremedia ! com>
Date:       2002-11-21 17:37:02

On 21 Nov 2002, Jean-Christophe Pazzaglia wrote:

> interresting which version are you using,
> which jdk did you use to compile it ?

I'm using JacORB 1.4.1 (with aforementioned patches). I did not compile it
myself, except for the class CDROutputStream.

JDK is java version "1.4.1"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1-b21)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.1-b21, mixed mode)

Matthias

-- Every time we say, "Wow! This-or-that new abstraction layer means I
don't have to count sand any more! ...", then within two years "what's
really important" turns back into "counting sand" when the NEXT higher
level of abstraction is discovered.