List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] Compatibility Issues 1.3.30 to 1.4.1
From:       Steve Osselton <steve () prismtechnologies ! com>
Date:       2002-10-25 9:28:01

Hi Alan,

These are both specification conformance issues. For 1 see section 1.6.1 of the IDL
to Java mapping specification. For 2, JacORB 1.4 has adopted the revised bindings
for local interfaces as defined the the updated specification (OMG doc 01-6-06),
you should now use _ServantActivatorLocalBase instead of ServantActivatorPOA.

Cheers Steve.

Steve Osselton                steve@prismtechnologies.com
PrismTech Chief Architect     www.prismtechnologies.com