List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    RE: [jacorb-developer] Max buffer size
From:       "Gianakas, Nick" <NGianakas () LIO ! AACISD ! com>
Date:       2002-10-16 16:54:01

I forgot to include some more information.

I put a println statement in the _invoke method of my POA.
Using it I can tell the _invoke method does not get called.

I also put println statements around my client's sending routine
as such (pseudo-code):

println("1");
myObjHelper.insert(myAny, myArray);
println("2");
myObj.send(myAny);
println("3");

When I run, I see, "1" and "2", but no "3".

So I speculate the problem occurs when the data is being sent.

Also, when I send fewer structs (1 - 250), the data is delivered
correctly.

Regards,
Nick