List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    [jacorb-developer] hotpspot error - jacorb & iaik
From:       "raj r" <spatial_user () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-10-15 0:39:02

Hi,

Can anyone help me here please.....

My jacorb corba client core dumps all the time when I try to access a iona
server via SSL (IAIK). JDK VERSION is "1.3.1_04" ,OS is SunOS 5.7 , jacorb
version is 1.4.1 & IAIK

[Loaded sun.security.provider.SeedGenerator from
/opt/jdk-1.3.1_04/jre/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.security.provider.SeedGenerator$1 from
/opt/jdk-1.3.1_04/jre/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.security.provider.SeedGenerator$BogusThread from
/opt/jdk-1.3.1_04/jre/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded iaik.utils.CriticalObject from
/home/rr/jacorb/JacORB_1_4_1/lib/iaik_jce.jar]

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 10 occurred at PC=0x2f908c
Function name=(N/A)
Library=(N/A)

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
      just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible
      reason and solutions.

Thanks,
Raj.