List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] No common cipehersuite Ssl exception.
From:       "Prahalad Tarigopula" <tarigopula_p () ociweb ! com>
Date:       2002-02-25 16:28:02

I haven't used IAIK-SSL but I have used JSSE-SSL instead. My guess would be
make sure the certificates generated @ client side and server side are
signed by the same CA and the CA certificate is exported into the
client/server keystores. Then They can be used as trusted key stores.

good luck,

Prahalad Tarigopula
Software Engineer
Object Computing Inc.