List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] Problems with Implementation Repository
From:       Nicolas Noffke <Nicolas.Noffke () epost ! de>
Date:       2002-02-24 15:58:31

Hello,
to #1) Yes, it's started, but wasn't able to create the said file. Maybe this is
a problem with file permissions.

to #2) The table.dat file is a serialized hashtable, that contains the state of
the ImR. It's purpose is that you can keep the ImR persistent, i.e. be able to
restart it without having te re-register all servers again.

to #3) The format of the file URL is wrong. Try with file:/c:/ImR_Ref

Best regards,
    Nicolas