List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] More idl-bugs?
From:       Gerald Brose <brose () inf ! fu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2000-01-26 17:28:17

Sorry,

I was a little quick with sending around the fix. For one
thing, I did not realize I had changed a few other things
in the inheritance hierarchy, such as moving markTypeDefd()
to the super class TemplateTypeSpec. Second, I forgot to
check for a null pointer in the file.

Basically, you cannot apply the fix to beta 14 right away.
Please wait for the full release of the IDL compiler in beta
15 next week.

I apologize for the confusion created.

Regards, Gerald Brose.

P.S.: If you cannot go back to the original version, you might get
away with adding markTypeDefd() as shown below and adding
in setPackage() the check for

	if( max != null )

before the line that says:

		max.setPackage(s,...);