List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    Re: [jacorb-developer] Mico interop problem: wstring
From:       Jens & Hrefna <hrefnag () mmedia ! is>
Date:       1999-10-12 15:49:09

What version of MICO are you using. I haven't had much luck using strings
against MICO version 2.2.7. It core dumps on me if I try to use a method that
has a string as a parameter. I don't know if this is otherwise in version 2.2.9
of MICO.
I was successful though in receiving strings from MICO.

Hope this helps.

Jens