List:       jabber-win32-server
Subject:    RE: [jabber-win32-server] Getting Cygwin code into 1.4.2 regular
From:       "Powell, Jim (EER)" <PowellJF () navair ! navy ! mil>
Date:       2001-10-30 22:31:37

The last functional version was on my server at
http://gsetss.dnsalias.org/JabberServer/index.html, which I'm guessing is
the unknown version.  You might want to download it and look at what is
there, we have had this version up and running on several Cygwin platforms.
If this version is drastically different from the version you have, could
you send me a copy of what you have so I can help you as much as possible
with the port (well maybe you should send it either way.  ftp
gsetss.dnsalias.org and e-mail me at powelljf3@yahoo.com when it is there).
Dr Brennen and Mr. Dequincy (sp?) are the other 2 members of the win32
server team (at least as long as I have been here).

Jim Powell
AV-8B Weapons Integration Group
EER Systems, Inc
(760)939-9089