List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [jdev] XSF membership application period Q4 2021
From:       "Alexander Gnauck" <gnauck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-09-01 12:05:21

I have setup the membership application Wiki page for the application
period Q4 2021

Applications are encouraged from developers and others who are actively
involved in the Jabber/XMPP community. To apply, create a page about
yourself on the Wiki:
https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Membership_Applications_Q4_2021

If you don't have a wiki account, send your full name, preferred
nickname and email address to me or one of the other Sysops:
http://wiki.xmpp.org/index.php/Sysops

Apply now!!!

Thanks,
Alex