List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [jdev] New iOS jabber client
From:       Wojciech Kapcia <wojciech.kapcia () tigase ! org>
Date:       2014-04-03 7:31:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 02.04.2014, 22:40, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Added!
>
> (Sorry about the delay, we had some technical issues to work around. If
> anyone else has client software that is missing from the list, other
> than "SJ IM" which has its own issues, please reply to this message and
> we'll add your software ASAP.)

Hi,
if I may ask for a small correction regarding Tigase client software -
could you please
* remove "Tigase Minichat" altogether,
* rename "Tigase Messenger" to "Tigase Web Messenger" and point it to
https://projects.tigase.org/projects/tigase-webmessenger,
* add "Tigase Mobile Messenger", set platform as "Mobile / Android" and
point it to https://projects.tigase.org/projects/tigase-mobilemessenger?

Thanks in advance.

Wojciech Kapcia

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]