List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [jdev] 3rd XMPP/Realtime UK Meetup postponed
From:       Steven Lloyd Watkin <lloyd () evilprofessor ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-07-30 13:31:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Unfortunately we're having to postpone our 3rd XMPP/realtime UK meetup
which was due to be held on 7th August at Mozilla London.

Its been a struggle to get speakers for the event and feel, for now, that
switching to a quarterly meetup might help. If not I discussed a virtual
meetup with Steffen L earlier as a potential way to continue this in future.

Will email again when we've got a date for the next meetup.

Regards, Lloyd.

PS Apologies about cross post to xsf + jdev but wanted to ensure the word
got out

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd@evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow