List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [jdev] Google Summer of Code
From:       Joćo Paquim <jonhypaquim () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-31 20:25:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey everyone,

I have (I think) finished my proposal, and have submitted it.
I wanted to know your opinion on it, and whether I do or do not have a good chance of being selected ;)

Cheers,
Joćo Paquim

> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:59:14 +0100
> From: kevin@kismith.co.uk
> To: jdev@jabber.org
> Subject: Re: [jdev] Google Summer of Code
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Joćo Paquim <jonhypaquim@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey,
>
> Hi there,
>
> > I just have a question: What exactly is the goal? To have multiple users
> > logged in using a single instance of Swift? To have various accounts logged
> > in at different times but associated with different sessions (in terms of
> > settings and stuff)?
>
> That project is about allowing a user to log in with multiple XMPP
> accounts they have at once (e.g. home and work at the same time).
>
> /K

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
Hey everyone,<br><br>I have (I think) finished my proposal, and have submitted \
it.<br>I wanted to know your opinion on it, and whether I do or do not have a good \
id="SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div>&gt; Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:59:14 +0100<br>&gt; \
From: kevin@kismith.co.uk<br>&gt; To: jdev@jabber.org<br>&gt; Subject: Re: [jdev] \
Google Summer of Code<br>&gt; <br>&gt; On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Joćo Paquim \
there,<br>&gt; <br>&gt; &gt; I just have a question: What exactly is the goal? To \
have multiple users<br>&gt; &gt; logged in using a single instance of Swift? To have \
various accounts logged<br>&gt; &gt; in at different times but associated with \
That project is about allowing a user to log in with multiple XMPP<br>&gt; accounts \