List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [jdev] parsing xml (xmpp) with ruby
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Remko_Tron=E7on?=" <remko () el-tramo ! be>
Date:       2008-10-01 19:59:01

> I've run out of XML parsers to use. What do you use? Ruby's REXML
> SAX2Parser raises an exception on malformed XML.

I don't know anything about REXML. Looking at the source code, there's
a bunch of parsers, but all of them call 'pull' somewhere, so that
makes me suspect that something's not right. The only people that can
help you are the other Ruby developers that did XMPP work, and I think
all of them already replied in this thread. Maybe you should look at
their code to see how they do it, and talk to them if you need help?

cheers,
Remko