List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [jdev] XEP174 with DHT? (serverless jabber)
From:       "Michael Schmidt" <schmidtm524 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-23 16:42:26

Hello Peter,

thanks for the feedback, ok, so it is only working in lan.
I added to SSL  as well "PGP", as this was the next post, I did not
wanted to add in whole, to not add all the texts. you provided the
link, but anyway, sorry if it was a missunderstanding. So back to the
technicals. As you said, this is for lan, this is ok and the thread
then can end. Though please consider, that I did not mentioned the
elaboration for that next generation jabber beeing, and I read already
that this is a hot stuff for the severbased xmpp people, so donīt be
so anry, it is not an idea from me! and now? how to implement Xep 174
in internet (not on lan) and which client has XEp 174 for lan
impelemented? Thanks and Regards Mike.