List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [jdev] XEP174 with DHT? (serverless jabber)
From:       "Michael Schmidt" <schmidtm524 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-23 15:07:19

Hi,

there was a concretization, how jabber goes serverless with the jabber protocol
and how to discover the other users. Maybe a DHT should be used, which
is still now not
 foreseen in the description of XEP 174?  So Hal Rottenburg from the
jabber client list suggested to get help on this jabberlist.

If you make it concret for a client (here: PSi discussion), how is
then a user discovered for XEP 174? Which DHT should be used, will
there be one created as Jabber DHT?
Read the added text from bottum->up to maybe help this question.

Thanks Regards Mike