List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    RE: [jdev] About XCP Program
From:       "Singh, Alok" <alok.singh () lehman ! com>
Date:       2006-08-23 4:39:46

I am doing the following

1.) Developed a java component and register it in XCP Server as follows

       a) Using the XCP Controller, edit the JSM plug-in, and click the
checkbox beside
	     mod_external.

	 b) Scroll down, and click the checkbox beside "Redirect Events
to External
          Components". Click Go to configure a redirect instance.

       c) Configure the redirect instance as shown in the following
figure:

	 d) In the Event list, select es_out.

       e) In the Type list, select message.

       f) In the JID(s) text box, enter ECR.jabber

2.) Add an Open Port component as described in "Text Conferencing
Configuration".
	In the Open Port configuration screen:

	- Enter 0.0.0.0 for the Component IP.

	- Enter 9000 for the Port.

	- Enter test for the Password.

	- Clear the checkbox beside "Service Component"

	-Click the checkbox beside "XDB".
		-Enter jsm:es_OUT in the Namespace Filters text field.
		-Enter * in the Host Filters text field.

After this I restart the sever and start my component on 9000 XCP
identified it and
I am able to sending messages from one to other client but the problem
is when any reply
from other side comes packet redirected to my component are losing
message body and <thread>
Tag in that case I am not able to perform any logical cheq. On the
message packet.

Is any thing in the server configuration need to be change or some
mistake from my side?

Thanks
Alok