List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [jdev] PHP jabber class
From:       Nayana Hettiarachchi - GMI <nayana () gmi-mr ! com>
Date:       2005-06-11 21:28:29

I finally found the answer :-) what i am missing here is that i need to
request for the Roster from the server, if i dont request it then the
server doesnt send me the pending requests or non of the new ones while
its online.

Anyways i thought'd i'd send this out so incase if anyone else had this
questions again

Regards thanks for all your help

Nayana