List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] More Muse Api Help
From:       Colin Bell <colinb () gatewest ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-06-27 23:06:05

Thanks Chris

I'm climbing deeper into the Muse API after having gotten the basics
working on my web client. I'm trying to add the more complex stuff and
I'm hitting some rocks. I have been trying hard not to ask but, I'm
really struggling.

With the subscribe requests. I can send a request for subscription but
I'm having a problem responding a methods as follows

public void denySubscription(JabberPresenceMessage msg) throws
Exception{
		jsession.getPresenceService().denySubscribe(msg);
	}

seems simple enough but within the context of a web client. What is the
variable msg ? Is a key, The full xml? I dont understand.
If I am able to carry this over to a link and the user clicks yes to
subscribe. Then how do I cast it back into a JabberPresenceMessage
class ?
ie(<a href="somepage.jsp?action=subscribe&msg=the%20messag">Allow this
user to get my presence</a>)

Many thanks

Colin