List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [JDEV] conference room creation
From:       "Rob Davis" <lists () solarismedia ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-11-27 23:46:20

Hi Van

Thanks!

I added the following at the start of the returned form as you
suggested:

and it responded to the subsequent field value (room name) but, it
seems, not the rest of the several selected fields.

So it does look as if one needs to return the complete form, or possibly
the correct fields in sequence as far as the last field one wants to
alter...

(I was hoping for a shortcut!)

Rob