List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] mod_groups
From:       Poschinger Andreas <andreas.poschinger () siemens ! com>
Date:       2002-11-25 11:12:29

Hi,

I'm thinking about using jabber as system framework for
automatic control systems especially for traffic
control applications. What I would need is a kind of
distribution list; each application provides messages
for well defined distribution lists - other applications
consume those messages.

Mathias Wimmer gave me the hint, that something called
"mod_groups" could help. Searching on jabber gave me no
good results; where could I find good informations?
Are there already Java/C++ APIs for this functionalities?

Thanks in advance, regards,

Andi