List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [JDEV] formatted text -- clickable URLs, query other clients' capabilities
From:       David Waite <mass () akuma ! org>
Date:       2001-12-31 20:43:28

If the message is sent plain-text, the URLs are supposed to be highlited
by the receiving client (usually doing a prefix search on "http://" or
"www.") - I do not know about xhtml messages; it seems like the sending
client should be responsible when sending those, but I don't think this
has been decided. Julian?

-David Waite