List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] Using jabber as a central server for an Intranet...
From:       Ritu Khetan <ritu () netcore ! co ! in>
Date:       2001-12-29 9:08:46

Hi all,

     We are looking at a solution wherein one Jabber server [exposed to the Internet] acts
as a central server and many other Jabber servers located at the various locations of the
organisation which do not have dedicated IP addresses send mesages to each other
via this central server.
    Can someone suggest how can we go about doing this...???

Regards,
Ritu Khetan