List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] help for xdb_odbc  module
From:       "Alex She<Wizdomtech - Analyst Programmer>" <alexshe () wizdomtech ! com>
Date:       2001-09-24 6:45:15

I try to make xdb_odbc, it output like this
"Makefile:14: *** commands commence before first target.  Stop."
why?
in README file ,at the section "Building the xdb_odbc module" step 3,
it says " Make sure ODBC was build and installed (odbc.h, -lodbc)" but where
can I find odbc.h and odbc lib, could someone tell me!?
which odbc libary match this need ? I download unixODBC , but I can not find
the above files .
Thanks in advance.