List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [JDEV] Flash support - was:Help: jabber server Admin
From:       Jeremie <jeremie () jabber ! org>
Date:       2001-08-31 20:41:26

What happened was when we upgraded to the new client socket manager, it
didn't support the "hacks" to allow the flash xmlsocket or HTTP direct
connections to 5222.  It's still very alpha/beta, so it might be a while
before it gets those features (they might be considered bugs by some :) so
in the meantime, I put the old c2s back up on port 5221.  You should be
able to use flash or the HTTP hacks and log in normally on port 5221 now
as well.

Jer