List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    RE: [JDEV] Jabber Weekly News, Issue 1
From:       "Simon Guindon" <sguindon () sltscommunications ! net>
Date:       2001-08-30 12:39:24

I agree with Matt.  If I was a new developer looking to get into Jabber I
would probably be pointed to jabber.org first, and a lot of whats going on
may not be listed or written about there so I may not be getting the whole
picture.  I think temas is right also, its alright if all kinds of other
sites have the info, but I think its important that jabber.org has a
collection of it all also.

Later,
Simon